We need a supervisor who must be based in either of the following locations: Kaboong,Abim or
The contract will be 3 Months, with possibilities of extension if required and based on high
quality, honest, and reliable performance.
At Pula we are reimagining agricultural insurance to protect smallholder farmers
worldwide. At Pula, we are radically restructuring agricultural insurance, using technology to
insure the previously unbanked, uninsured, untapped market of 1.5 billion smallholders
worldwide. As a supervisor, you will be at the forefront of this effort in several Districts in
● The ideal candidate learns quickly, is resourceful and has experience managing teams,
running a field project and is able to prepare field budgets.
● The ideal candidate properly identifies good performers, and transparently and honestly
reports on non-performing staff.
● The ideal candidate has excellent trainer of trainee skills .
● Training and coordinating teams of enumerators and other execution focused staff.
● Liaising with clients and external stakeholders as required.
● Assisting in product launches when required
● Handling and resolving customer complaints from farmers and stakeholders as needed
● Work on coordinating any instructions that must go to the field, or instructions for
● Help set project budgets, Recordkeeping for expenses and reconciliation against the
budget for each project.
● Working on Commcare surveys.
● Data collection and data management: that is, refining the study design and survey
instruments, overseeing and monitoring data collection exercises using the Business
Intelligence dashboard and assisting with data quality queries.
● Help to go to the field to diagnose issues when required
● Help with internal data audits when required
● Any other duties as requested by management
● A BSc degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, a degree in Business/project
management related field.
● Experience with (2 years) and proven skills in working with clients, project teams,
farmers, field teams and agro dealers.
● Experience in data collection and data management.
● Skills to interact with clients, farmers, field teams and agro dealers.
● Ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional, and
● Excellent communication and organizational skills
● Intermediate Excel skills is an added advantage
Some more expectations.:
Our team is deeply field based. We hire from the areas that we are working, rather than
focusing on hiring only from capital cities or major metropolitan areas.
The individuals best suited for these positions are those who are comfortable speaking in
relevant local languages(Mainly Karamojong) and moving around rural areas.
Everyone needs to be able to work “on the go”: staff are expected to call into conference
calls multiple times a week, and to submit communications on email and other mediums
throughout the week. While it is difficult to keep a phone and other devices charged
while working in rural areas, the best employees plan their movements well enough to
ensure being in contact at the right times.
The take home pay for the role is USD 250-350 per month
Those who are interested and qualify, apply by sending an email with the heading “Application
for the Post of Uganda Regional Supervisor – (add your district of residence) -” in the subject
line. Attach your CV and copies of certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org . Fill the form in this link
as well.Sent your application before 30/8/2021.
Please note that Incomplete applications will not be considered and applications will be reviewed
on a rolling basis.
Your application was submitted successfully.